From the mountain bike to the road bike, the F1-rated brake hose from Brembo is made to withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. This is why they are used by the MotoGP and World Superbike Championships, and also feature in many high-end road bikes. As a brake hose that is resistant to high temperatures, the Brembo F1 Brake Hose is a decent choice for you. However, to make the right decision, it is quite important that you know how the BHR-59 compares to other hoses. In this article, we will discuss some of the key features of the Brembo F1 Brake Hose, and also give you some pros and cons of the hose.
This will help you in making the right decision. Contents:
1. What is the Brembo F1 Brake Hose?
10 Best bh59 brake hoses Reviews in 2022
With a car, everything depends on its brake system. The braking power is what makes the car safe to drive, especially since driving a vehicle is only fun when you are not worried about crashing into a wall or running into a pedestrian. The difference between a good and bad braking performance can be the difference between hitting the wall or running into the pedestrian you were trying to avoid.
But for a car to perform well, it needs a good brake hoses.
1. Farbetter 2500mm Bicycle Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Complete Kit for Shimano BH59 System Included 4PCS Lever Covers, 4PCS Compression Nuts, 6PCS Protective sleeves, 5PCS Oliver and 5PCS Inserts (Black)
- The Complete kit is perfect for Shimano BH59 System, and you don’t need to buy any accessories.
- 2500mm long pipes can be tailored to your needs. Complete kit Including 4PCS Brake Lever Covers and 4PCS Compression Nuts, 6PCS Protective sleeves, 5PCS Oliver and 5PCS Inserts.
- Compatible for Shimano 355/395/396/445/446/447/486/505/575.
- Brake hose is made of high-quality material and nylon coating, which is durable and stable.
- Precision CNC made, has fine workmanship, high temperature and low temperature resistance, high blasting coefficient and safe use.
Additional Info :
Our product has been made from the highest quality materials, it is the best choice for you. Farbetter is the most suitable brand to choose. First of all, it is a complete hydraulic brake hose kit. It includes 4pcs lever cover, 4pcs compression nut, 6pcs protective sleeve, 5pcs Oliver and 5pcs inner tube. The compression nut is used to connect the hose and the lever.
The sleeve protects the hose from rubbing against the brake lever. The hose itself is made of high quality rubber. It is soft, flexible and durable.
2. YBEKI Bicycle Brake Hose and Brass Connection Insert Kit, 2500mm Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Kit for Shimano BH59 BH90 Avid Sram Magura (Black BH90)
- ☆ MODEL – Applicable BH90 written on the original brake hose, m506、m596、m615、m666、m675、m7000、T750、m785、m8000、m8020、m985、m9000、R7020、R7025、R8020、R8070、R9170、R9120、R9180、R7070、R8070、R9170 etc. Matters needing attention (cutting the hose needs to be cut flat, otherwise the copper connector will be easily torn when inserted into the hose)
- ☆ HIGH PRESSURE ANTI-RIOT TUBING – DuPont Kevlar bulletproof fiber + Teflon reinforced braid and inner tube. High-quality materials make it extremely compressive.
- ☆ HIGHLY APPLICABLE JOINTS – Higher-purity pure copper olive head and oil needle have super high weather resistance after pressing and deforming tightly. Wider adaptability to various brake fluids. No matter what kind of brake fluid, there is no need to worry about its aging and oil leakage, even if it is soaked in the brake fluid or exposed for a long time.
- ☆ QUALITY GUARANTEE,6 MONTH WARRANTY. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you have made, do not hesitate to email us, We will prepare you as soon as possible to solve any problems for you until you are satisfied. Or you only have to return the product for a full refund.
Additional Info :
The YBEKI Bicycle Brake Hose and Brass Connector Insert Kit, 2500mm is a high quality brake hose and brass connection insert kit that is designed to fit Shimano, Magura, BH, and other brands brakes. The high quality rubber brake hose is made with 2500mm length, which is enough to fit most bikes, and the alloy steel brass insert kit is made of quality brass, which is highly durable and can withstand high temperatures. The quality of this product is guaranteed by the brand YBeki, which is a well-known manufacturer.
What I like about this bike brake line is that it comes with quality rubber and brass inserts, which are suitable for most brakes.
3. Replacement Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose with Brass Olive and Barbed Fitting Kit for Shimano BH59, BH90, AVID SRAM and Magura, 2.5m Length, Multiple Fitting options (for BH90)
- Replacement 5mm hydraulic disc brake hose in total length of 2.5m.
- Compatible with both mineral and DOT oil
- Available in multiple types of brass olive and barbed fitting options (Compatible with BH59, BH90, AVID SRAM, Magura). Please choose the option required when ordering.
- Come with 6 pcs of protection sleeves
Additional Info :
The best brake hose for bikes is a great option for riders who are looking for a reliable, high-quality brake line. If you are looking for a good quality brake line, go for this option. This brake line is made from quality material, which is reinforced with a steel wire. This wire is there to help the brake line withstand high temperatures. This brake line is made with high-quality rubber tubing.
The rubber of this tubing is the same quality as the outer material of the brake line. This feature is present to ensure that no cold spots are present in the brake line. No matter if you are a casual rider or a professional racer, going with the best brake line is a must.
4. Dymoece Bicycle Brake Olive and Brass Connecting Insert Kit for Shimano BH59 BH90 Avid Sram Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose
- Perfectly fits for shimano BH90 system
- Compatible with Shimano DEORE SLX XT XTR
- Suitable for Shimano M7000/M8000/M9000 M615/M675/T750/M785/M985
Additional Info :
Ortho elastic brake hose, as the name suggests, is a one-piece design, which means you get less chance of it failing. This is a high-quality, durable and long brake hose, which is sold by many retailers online. It has a Brass Connecting Insert for Shimano Brake Hose (Bh59 Bh90 Avid Sram, Avid BB90, Avid Cane Creek) for an easy and secure fit, and a strong and long rubber anti-vortex hose protector. This hose has an internal diameter of 1.
5mm, which is slightly larger than the stock brake hose diameter of 1. 35mm.
5. Dymoece 3000mm Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Kit for Shimano BH59 system-Including 5 brass olives and 5 brass inserts
- Perfectly fits for shimano BH59 system
- 3000mm tube is long enough to fit for your needs
- 5 brass olives and 5 brass inserts
- Compatible with Shimano M355/M395/M445/M446/M447
The first brake hose on our list is the DYMOEce 3000mm hydraulic brake hose with 5 brass olives and 5 brass inserts. This is a high-quality brake hose made of strong, durable nylon.
It is resistant to heat, chemicals, and abrasion to ensure that it lasts for a very long time.
6. 10PCS Bicycle Brake Olive and Brass Connecting Insert Kit for Shimano BH59 BH90 Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose (BH90)
- Material: Copper/Steel
- Bicycle brake olive and barb are compatible with Shimano DEORE SLX XT XTR
- Precision CNC made,High Quality metal, Perfectly fits shimano BH90 hose.
- Compatible for Shimano M615/M675/T750/M785/M985 /M7000/M8000/M9000.
- Disposable articles, because the brass olive head after use will be deformed.
Additional Info :
By now, you can tell that I’m all about safety when it comes to buying bike parts. And what better way to ensure that you have a safe ride than by investing in a quality braking system?
The combination of the brass and the olive inserts effectively helps to maintain the temperature of the brake hose, ensuring a safer and longer lasting braking system.
Additionally, this set includes 10 pieces, which is more than enough to ensure that you can replace the brake hoses on all of your brakes.
7. Shimano BH59-JK-SS 2000mm Disc Brake Hose Kit Black, for Deore M615, Alivio M4050, Altus M395
- OEM hose kit for Alivio BR-4050, Altus BR-M395 and Road BR-RS405 disc brakes
Additional Info :
, xt m75, bb m675, bb m750Shimano’s standard, this pair of brake hose kits is the best bang for your buck. Not only do they come with 2000mm long brake lines, but they are also made from pure rubber, which is relatively thick, and has a nice, thick wall, and a good resistance to heat and chemicals.
The walls of the hose are thin, but the rubber has a nice, flat profile, which is easy to slide inside the brake calipers, and a good resistance to kinking.
8. JooFn BH59/BH90 Disc Brake Cable Hose Set Olive Connector Insert Connecting Bolt Bleed Kit Parts for MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle (BH59)
- BH59 Disc Brake Cable Hose Set.
- For Shimano M355 M315 M396.
- Material: olive connector insert and olive head made of copper; pressing screw made of stainless steel; tubing sleeve made of TPR rubber.
- Package Included: 4* Olive Head; 4* Connecting Inserts; 4* Screws; 2* Caps.
Additional Info :
If you are looking for a high quality, and long lasting option, this bh59/90 mtb cable set is an ideal choice. Made from high quality brass, and with an olive connector, this mtb cable set is very durable and reliable. The material is made to last and withstand harsh conditions. The best part is that this bh59/90 mtb cable set is easy to install.
The connector has a solid feel and helps you connect the brake hose and the brake line. Another great thing is that this bh59/90 mtb cable set has a solid shape and is not prone to kinks or coils.
9. 20 Set Bicycle Brake Olive and Connecting Insert Set for Shimano BH59/BH90 Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose. (BH59)
- 【QUALITY MATERIAL】This olive head and connector inserts are made of high-quality copper materials, which are rust-proof, good toughness, and durable.
- 【PERFECTLY FITS】High precision, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, and not easy to age, so it is very suitable for disc brake hoses and wil
- 【TWO TYPES CHOICE】Two types are alternative: BH90 and BH59. BH90 fits for M615/M675/T750/M785/M985 /M7000/M8000/M9000; BH59 suits for M355/M395/M445/M446/M447 and more.Easy to install and convenient to use.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Easy to install and easy to use, small in size and convenient to carry, powerful in function, it is an ideal substitute for bicycles.
- 【QUANTITY】20 Sets Bike Bicycle Olive and Connecting Insert for Shimano BH59/ BH90 Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose.
Additional Info :
If you want to buy a set of all-in-one brake hose for your road bike, this is the right one for you. Even if you’re looking for an extra pair of brake hoses for other road bikes or MTB, you can find this one to be a perfect fit. Not only are they extremely easy to install, but they have a nice, long reach, which is what you need to stop your bike when trying to do tricks.
The high-quality braided steel brake line is flexible and durable, so you can be sure that it will last for a long time.
10. SM-BH59 straight connection cuttable hose, rear 1700 mm, black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Model Number: SMBH59JKRL
- Country of origin:- China
- Package Dimensions : 3.72L x 2.96W x 0.4H (centimeters)
Additional Info :
This budget-friendly hose from Smathome is a great value-for-money option. It is made from black rubber which makes it look sleek and stylish. This hose is designed for rear applications and has a straight connection which means it can be easily cut to the desired length. The silicone spray insulation helps to prevent moisture build-up and the polyurethane reinforced hose ensures a long service life.
This hose is made in the USA and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. It’s also worth mentioning that the manufacturer offers a 60-day money back guarantee which means you can return this product if you’re not satisfied.
All You Need to Know About Buying bh59 brake hoses
You’ve probably already done this, but here are a few tips to help you generate the best description for the bh59 brake hoses:
Include a warranty with the bh59 brake hoses
If you bought a set of brake hoses, you probably want to know how long the warranty is for. Thankfully, Amazon lets you add a warranty to your product listing, which is a really nice feature if you’re listing a product that you’ve just bought. If you don’t have a warranty on your new set of brake hoses, then you’ll want to add one to your product listing. Don’t leave it out – if the buyer has a problem with the product, they’ll want to know they can get reimbursed for their purchase. Make sure you include the right product dimensions
The height and diameter of your product are probably the two most important measurements when making a product listing. If you list a product that is the wrong size, wrong shape or weighs too much or too little, you might have a problem. Make sure you double check the measurements of your new brake hoses before you list. Make sure the bh59 brake hoses are safe for your bike’s carbon fiber wheels
The benefits of using stainless steel brake lines instead of plastic are numerous and well documented. One of the big ones is that stainless steel brake lines don’t rust, which is great for any rider who owns a carbon fiber road bike.
This is because carbon fiber is a very stiff material, which means it’s very difficult for water to bead up against the surface. Carbon fiber road bike frames too often come into contact with water – whether it’s from spilled drinks or your bike getting splashed while riding in the rain. If your bike has carbon fiber wheels, it’s especially important that you make sure the brake hoses you use are rustproof and won’t corrode over time. Other materials, such as plastic, don’t rust, but they degrade over time, especially if they’re exposed to a lot of moisture. Stainless steel brake lines are far more durable, which is one of the reasons they’re so popular. Make sure the bh59 brake hoses aren’t too expensive
The last thing you want is for a new set of brake hoses to be too expensive. If the price is too high, you might have a problem.
FAQ Questions and Answers
Right now I have another set of the oem brake hoses in my trunk. I’ll put the bh59s on when I swap the oem hoses to the trunk.The oem hoses have metal clips that help hold the hoses in place. The bh59s don’t have those metal clips and I can see how it would help keep the hoses in place with their shape. The oem hoses have metal o rings that go around the calipers and?
I think the bh59s have the same thing. The bh59s are a lot stiffer than the oem hoses, but they are also thicker too which means they are going to be a lot harder to install. In the trunk the oem hoses are going to be a lot easier to install because the oem clips hold them in place.
The oem brake hoses are kind of like the bh59s.
We’ve reached the end of our bh59 review. Hopefully you found what you were looking for. If you have any questions whatsoever, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be back soon with our best road bike under 200. In the meantime, What do you think of bh59? Do you agree with our rating? Or do you have a different experience to share? Please let us know in the comments below.
If you have used any of the bh59 reviewed, let us know in the comments below. Or if you have any questions, leave a comment below and we will get right back to you. Thank you for reading.