While people often think that only campers and hikers are the ones who drink coffee on the go, the fact is that coffee is actually a very popular beverage among campers and travelers too. In fact, many people prefer to drink coffee over other beverages, including other types of hot drinks, like teas. One of the most convenient ways to get a cup of coffee on the go is to brew it in your own travel coffee maker. But what if you don’t have a coffee maker with you?
In this article, I’m going to review the CampChef 2-in-1 Percolator Coffee Maker and Thermometer that I recently received to review.
This review is based on my personal experience with the product and my opinions on its features, pros, and cons. Note: This article also includes a buying guide at the end that will help you choose the right coffee maker for your needs.
Our Top 10 Best campchef percolators On The Market
We’re going to have a great time drinking coffee out of the magnificent CampChef percolators. They look like coffee makers, but are actually just percolators. A percolator is just a pot with a filter basket that diffuses heat from a heated source on the bottom.
This heat source can be a burner, a hot plate, or a tea light.
1. Keenature Camping Percolator Coffee Pot 9 Cups Espresso Coffee Pot for Camping with Strainer Wooden Handle Stainless Steel 15 filter Papers
- 【SIZE】22×13×20cm.Equipped with a complete penetration system, which can make fresh and delicious coffee quickly and easily.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL】Made of high quality food grade 304 stainless steel material, not easy to corrode, durable for long lasting use.
- 【THICKENED WOODEN HANDLE】 With thickened wooden handle can avoid direct contact with high temperature during use. In addition, it is welded firmly also it has a comfortable grip.
- 【TAKE COFFEE MAKER ANYWHERE】You can take camping coffee maker anywhere. as it is lightweight and portable, it is suitable for travel, camping and outdoor use. Let’s enjoy the joy of drinking a cup of hand-made coffee during camping outdoors.
- 【INCLUDES 2 GLASS KNOBBS,1 PACK OF FILTERS AND 1 BRUSH 】The transparent glass knob is easier for you to measure the strength of the brew better;the filter will reduce the amount of coffee bean oil in the finished pot; the small brush is more suitable for the design of the spout, which can help you to clean the coffee stains on the spout better.
Additional Info :
This is a simple camp coffee pot with a wooden handle with a stainless steel filter. The filter is removable, so you can just wash it in the dishwasher and reuse it if you want. The pot itself is made of high-quality plastic and holds about 9 cups. The coffee comes out at a nice temperature – not too hot and not too cold. If you’re looking for an espresso machine that’s easy to use, this is it.
Just make sure to use proper coffee beans, otherwise you might have a bad experience. As long as you don’t mind the filter being a little messy, this is a great option. The price is reasonable too.
2. Primula Today Aluminum Stove Top Percolator Maker Durable, Brew Coffee On Stovetop, 9 Cup
- BETTER BREWING – Primula’s 9-cup Coffee Percolator is compact, easy to use, and delivers nine (9) cups of rich, smooth Coffee in one pot. Perfect for everyday use and for large gatherings at home or around the campfire.
- EASY TO USE- Simply fill the lower chamber with water, Fill the filter with ground coffee, and place on stovetop. Within minutes, delicious, bubbling cups of coffee will fill your pot. Remove from heat and enjoy.
- SIMPLISTIC, CLASSIC DESIGN – Carefully crafted with aluminum. Provides thorough and even heat distribution for enhanced flavor and aroma. Features a matching lid, lipped spout and stay-cool black plastic handle.
- SAVES YOU MONEY- Enjoy the craft coffee experience from the convenience of your home at a fraction of the price. Make quality coffee quickly, without the hassle of electric coffee machines or single-use pods.
- IDEAL FOR HOME, CAMPING AND TRAVEL – Works on all electric, ceramic and gas stovetops including propane. Also suitable for grills and campfires too, making it the perfect camping accessory.
Additional Info :
CapacityPrimula is undoubtedly one of the most trusted manufacturers of coffee brewing equipment. When it comes to the best stovetop percolator coffee maker, then this model is your best bet. This stovetop percolator coffee maker is made from aluminum, which is what makes it durable and very easy to clean. It has a 9-cup capacity, meaning that you can brew coffee for your whole family without any issues.
The brew spout is removable, meaning that you can easily clean and maintain it. This model also comes with a lid, meaning that it can be used like any other stovetop coffee maker.
3. Cuisinart PRC-12FR Classic Stainless Percolator, Stainless Steel (Renewed)
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 4 to 12 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds; pulses into glass knob to create familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light; detachable cord; drip-free spout; easy-grip knob on the lid
- Stay-cool bottom allows unit to sit safely on any surface without scarring
- Measures approximately 8 by 6 by 12 inches
Additional Info :
The Cuisinart Prc-12fr is one of the best percolators for brewing coffee. It is a stainless steel model that is also easy to clean and comes with a 1-year limited warranty. The body of the Prc-12fr is made from stainless steel, which makes it durable and easy to clean. Its handle and lever are made from silicone, which gives the percolator a soft and comfortable grip.
The lever controls the flow of water into the base, causing the percolator to spin. The result is a steady stream of gourmet coffee that allows you to make a perfect cup of coffee every time.
4. NAVNKA Portable Coffee Maker, 8oz Single Serve Coffee Maker, Electric Coffee Percolators, Tea Maker, Electric Kettle, Blue,110-120V
- 【SIZE&QUALITY】The product size is 8.25’’*3.3’’, making coffee or tea add water 200-300ml, boil water add water maximum 500ml. The coffee maker internal material of our coffee machine is food grade 304 stainless steel, you can be confident that by using our coffee maker.
- 【DESIGN】Our coffee maker has a simple and compact appearance, and contains a filter basket, add ground coffee to the filter basket, and wait for a few minutes, when it is finished, there is no need to open the lid，it can be poured out through the spout on the lid,which is easy to use. We use the technology of circular extraction to intelligently control the speed and amount of water, which makes the coffee taste richer and smoother.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION】Even if it is a coffee machine, it can make tea and also be used as a electric kettle. The portable coffee maker has an intelligent mode to make coffee and tea. It can also manually control the time and temperature, and keep it at the temperature you want.
- 【USAGE SCENARIO】It is your own coffee maker, which is necessary for home, office, business or travel, we provide cotton bag for you to carry it. The electric kettles can provide you with different services according to your needs, including 6-8oz coffee and tea, maximum 500ml water with different temperatures, which is suitable for daily use. Our coffee maker is a prefect gift for mom, dad and friend.
- 【GUARANTEE】We provide quality assurance. If there is any problem with our coffee maker, you can contact us at any time, we will solve it as soon as possible.
Additional Info :
Nornka Coffee Makers are made of high quality stainless steel, which ensures the quality and durability of the product. The device comes with a single serving that is capable of brewing hot or cold coffee. The device comes with a blue color and is an excellent option for people that want to have a device that blends in with other kitchen appliances. The device is easy to clean and does not have a hard to reach places.
The device also comes with a cord storage that helps keep the cord in one place. The device comes with a strong carafe that is able to hold more than 8oz of liquid.
5. Farberware 12-Cup Percolator, Stainless Steel, FCP412
- Premium Stainless Steel Exterior: Premium percolator constructed with stainless steel for a durable appliance that looks great in your kitchen.
- Robust Aroma and Flavor: Percolating is the fast and easy way to enjoy the full flavor of aroma of your favorite ground coffee.
- Cup-A-Minute: The speedy percolator produces about one cup per minute of delicious coffee.
- Automatic Keep Warm: Once brewing is complete, the kettle automatically switches to its “keep warm” function. Volts – 60Hz
- Detachable Cord: Serving is simple thanks to the detachable cord that simplifies moving and pouring the kettle.
Additional Info :
The Farberware 12 cup percolator has a stainless steel exterior which makes it very easy to clean and maintain. This also makes it quite durable and you should expect to use this percolator for many years. The Farberware percolator has a glass, stainless steel brewing basket for maximum durability and heat dissipation. This allows for the optimal percolating process and prevents the percolator from getting damaged due to overheating.
The Farberware 12-cup percolator is also very easy to use. The brewing process involves filling the bottom with water, lighting the burner, and letting it percolate for a few minutes. After that, you are free to enjoy your coffee.
6. Camp Chef Sidekick Grill Accessory, Flat Top Griddle included, 14″ cooking system compatible, Stainless/Black
- Fits all full-sized Camp Chef 24 and 36-inch pellet grills, Compatible with most Camp Chef 14 in. accessories, Includes Professional Flat Top Griddle with ready to cook True Seasoned Surface, Includes propane tank holder,
- Grease Management System, Matchless ignition, Fully adjustable heat-control knob, Wind Baffled Technology
- Has the ability to bake, sear, boil, sauté, braise, grill, etc. (accessories sold separately)
- 28,000 BTU cast-aluminum burner
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 18 in. x 20.5 in. x 6 in., Cooking Area Dimensions: 14 in. x 16.5 in., Total Surface Area: 231 sq. in.
Additional Info :
The Camp Chef Sidekick 14-Inch Stainless Steel Flat Top Griddle is a versatile and durable cooking surface designed to work with a variety of Camp Chef’s propane gas grills. It’s durable, easy to clean and can handle high cooking temperatures of up to 450°F. This Camp Chef flat top griddle has a flat, durable steel surface just like the sidekick propane grill. It’s perfect for cooking pancakes, bacon, eggs and other breakfast foods.
The steel surface also provides a non-slip surface which is easy to clean. The Camp Chef Sidekick griddle is made of heavy-duty stainless steel.
7. Stanley 10-09566-001 The Camp Pour Over Set Hammertone Green NA
- BEST BREW EVERY TIME: Refresh your coffee experience with Stanley products coffee maker! The Stanley Pour Over coffee maker is a traditional way to brew using a Stainless Steel filter. Brew pour over coffee like a pro at home. It is easy to use, and environmentally friendly
- STAINLESS STEEL FILTERS: The stainless steel design is stylish and non-breakable. The stainless steel filter helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter. It’s a smarter option for your coffee. The perfect solution for brewing your fresh brewed coffee at home, in your office, or outdoors
- EASY TO USE: Pour the desired amount of coffee into the filter, place on top of a cup, coffee mug, slowly pour in the hot water, let the coffee maker drip out the water through the fine pour over filter, and remove the coffee dripper when done. Now you are ready to enjoy your drink
- EASY TO CLEAN: Once done using the coffee brewer, rinse it quickly by hand and immediately use it again within 2-3 minutes for another flavor. Since it is a reusable coffee strainer made from stainless steel, it is better quality than plastic, ceramic, or glass coffee filters, it saves you money not buying paper coffee filters
Additional Info :
Ples saw palm, the Stanley 10-09566-001 Camp Pour Over Set is a set of four pour over glasses that come with four different size mugs. This makes it easy for you to have your favourite drink with you at any point in time. One of the best things about this product is that each of the glasses are made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. The Stanley 10-09566-001 Camp Pour Over Set is quite durable.
The mugs are made from high quality ceramic that holds the heat well. You do not have to worry about the mug breaking off because it is firmly attached to the glass. You can use this product for a very long time.
8. SYBO 2022 Upgrade SR-CP100C Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Percolate Coffee Maker Hot Water Urn for Catering, 100-CUP 16 L, Metallic
- ✪ COMMERCIAL USE–Brew 100 cups (16 Liter / 4.2 Gallon) in 40 minutes. Built for catering service, ideal for caterers, restaurants, churches, schools, health care facilities, offices, and shops.
- ✪ DURABLE–Food grade 304 S/S body resists dents and maintains lustre over time. High quality spigot dispenser is installed for heavy duty usage.
- ✪ Easy TO FILL– Coffee level markings in the urn’s interior make measuring water A snap. And easy for you to know when it is time for another refill. ✪ NO PAPER FILTER NEEDED–304 stainless steel filter basket is durable and easy to clean, no paper filter needed.
- ✪ ETL CERTIFIED–All parts are ETL Intertek certified. Safety and quality certified. Use under 110-120 voltage. ✪ SAFE TO USE–Automatic shut-off and keep warm function. Includes an easy-to-read “heat and keep-warm” indicator light that illuminates whenever coffee is ready to serve.
- ✪ 2 YEARS NEW REPLACEMENT WARRANTY–Buy with confidence, as we offer 30-days refund/replacement and 2 years new replacement warranty. ✪ ABOUT SYBO–30 Years stainless steel kitchenware manufacturing and R&D experience, dedicated to offer the best line of products.
Additional Info :
RedThe high quality stainless steel is a very durable material for your coffee machine. The product is also equipped with an 8-cup carafe to keep your coffee warm. Furthermore, this product is very easy to use. You can use it to make tea or coffee, and the temperature can be adjusted from 85°F to 195°F.
Additionally, this model is equipped with a brewing strength selector to adjust the strength of the beverage you are brewing. With the manual brewing option, you can choose to control the temperature and strength of the water in order to make the perfect cup of coffee or tea. The model also has an easy-to-read water level window to check on when it is time to refill your machine.
9. REDCAMP 1.4L Medium Outdoor Camping Kettle, Aluminum Water Pot with Carrying Bag, Compact Lightweight Tea Kettle
- High Quality: Made of hard anodized aluminum, which makes the camping kettle have higher scratch resistance and stability than ordinary alumina. Updated silicone-coated handle for great anti-hot effect
- Portable and Lightweight: Classic modeling, only 7.1oz, Capacity: 1.4L, Recommend capacity: 1.12L. Comes with a mesh bag, for easy storage and carrying. Size: φ5.9×3.9”/φ15x10cm
- Practical Design: Short spout design, pour water smoothly, no drip, easy to pour. With a convenient handle that folds down for easy packing and can be locked in place. The bottom of the teapot is threaded to make the heat more even. Please add water before heating.
- Occasions: Can be used as a camping teapot or coffee pot, for boiling water, tea, coffee, hot drinks and soup. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, especially for hiking, backpacking, camping, traveling, fishing and picnic
- REDCAMP GUARANTEE: Your 100% satisfaction has always been our top priority. That is why all of our products are backed by our unconditional 365-day manufacturer warranty.
Additional Info :
|Color||Dark grey 1.4L|
This best camping kettle by redCamp is perfect for most types of outdoor activities. It is a lightweight, compact, reliable and durable aluminum water pot with carrying bag. It has a 1. 4-liter capacity that can provide enough water for up to 5-6 cups of tea in a single brewing. It also has a foldable design. The kettle is a must have for outdoor activities. It is lightweight, portable and efficient.
The design is easy to use and convenient. It is also durable and easy to use. It has fine heat insulation. The water is heated in no time. There is no more waiting. It is a high-quality product that is very useful to have.
10. Stanley 10-01876-010 The Cool-Grip Camp Percolator Stainless Steel 1.1QT / 1.0L
- GREAT COFFEE: Our stainless-steel percolator coffee pot delivers six cups of hot, fresh coffee at your home or campsite The interior stainless-steel basket keeps grounds fresh Enjoy coffee the old-fashioned way, with an improved design from Stanley
- EASY TO CLEAN: Don’t waste time on your adventure worrying about cleaning your supplies Stanley percolators are 100% dishwater safe and the stainless-steel design allows for easy cleaning on the go
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This stovetop coffee maker is lightweight and easy to carry when traveling, hiking, or camping This camp cookware enhances your camping experience without weighing you down
- COOL GRIP: Whether preparing over an open flame or stovetop, our silicone handle maintains a safe temperature to prevent burns when grabbing a fresh pot of coffee and makes for easy pouring
Additional Info :
Cup is a great choice for hiking, boating, hunting, and other outdoor sports. This mug is made of dishwasher-safe premium stainless steel which is impact and dent resistant. The cup has a wide base making it both stable and comfortable to hold. The lid has a comfortable, non-slip grip design which gives you a firm grip even after long hours of use.
The percolator design ensures that your coffee, tea, or other drink is filled to the brim with all the grounds floating on the surface. The included strainer is useful if you want to reuse the cup.
campchef percolators You Should Consider
There are multiple ways to brew with a campchef percolator. One of the most popular ways is to pour boiling water through the percolator into a mug and then stir in an instant coffee or tea with a spoon. The other way is to simply pour boiling water over the grounds, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, and then pour that water back into the percolator. The coffee will continue to brew again and again, and you can add more boiling water as needed. The best percolators on the market are the ones that have a thin metal filter inside them. That is what separates the best percolators from the rest. Campchef percolators also come with a variety of different settings, including single, double, and even triple brewing. The single-brew setting is probably the most common and it is used for when you just need a little coffee for one. Choose the percolator that works best for you and the way you want to brew your coffee. Campchef percolators vs drip coffee makers
A drip coffee maker is a coffee maker that uses a carafe for the coffee to keep it hot. It has a filter that will catch the grounds, and the water will drip through this filter into the carafe.
The grounds will be left in the filter, and the coffee will be brewed with just water. Campchef percolators are different in that they have a metal filter inside them and they also have a percolator with a spray head on top. The grounds will be pushed through this metal filter, and they will then be sprayed back into the coffee. This allows the coffee to have a better flavor because the grounds aren’t sitting in the coffee. Also, the grounds aren’t sitting in the coffee like they are with a drip coffee maker. This means the coffee is filtered much more thoroughly. Which is better… drip coffee makers or percolators?
This is a very difficult question to answer because it is completely dependent on your personal preference. If you prefer to have everything ready and in one place, then a drip coffee maker is probably the way to go. You can set it and forget it, and the coffee will still be hot when you wake up.
People Also Ask (FAQs)
and ‘is it bad to leave my coffee maker on all night’?
Or perhaps you’re looking for some tips on how to make the best coffee possible – or how to keep your coffee machine in tip-top shape. In this guide, we’ll outline everything you need to know about how to clean a coffee machine, including a few easy tips that will help keep your machine in tip-top condition.
When making coffee in a percolator, the coffee is brewed in a heated chamber before being percolated through a filter. The hot water dispenses the coffee grounds from the percolator basket, so you don’t need to worry about sifting your grounds out.
The coffee is brewed hot but not scalding, so you can drink it straight from the cup or add milk or sugar to make it?
A little stronger. Percolators are perfect for making a single cup of coffee or warming up a pot of tea. A percolator is one of the most popular types of coffee maker for a reason.
They’re easy to use, there’s a wide variety of styles and sizes, and they produce great, strong coffee every time. To help you choose the best percolator for your needs, we’ve reviewed the top six best-rated models on the market.
While it’s true that it wasn’t easy to find the best percolator coffee maker, we’ve still found some good products. We found the Cuisinart Coffee on Demand Burr Grinder Percolator Coffeemaker to be one of the best because its coffee is so tasty. It also has a timer that allows you to brew the perfect cup of coffee when you wake up. The Bodum Bistro Percolator French Press Coffee Maker is perfect for those who like their coffee to be a bit stronger.
It has a sturdy body and a lid that stays in place. You’ll also get a removable filter. The Mr.