You might find yourself struggling to narrow down the market because it is filled with so many desktop label printerss. desktop label printers for 2022 are among the top 10 most searched words. These are the results of research over many hours. Let’s find out more!
Top 10 Best desktop label printers Review in 2022
1. DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
- PRINT XL SHIPPING LABELS: Shipping label printer, prints 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and identification labels, bulk mailing labels, and other large-format labels
- PERFECT FOR ECOMMERCE SELLERS: Compact printer prints shipping labels (USPS, FedEX, UPS) directly through Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Poshmark, Shipping Easy, Shopify, ShipStation, and more
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal label printer—no expensive ink or toner required, saving you money
- FREE SOFTWARE & CRSYTAL CLEAR PRINTING: Select from over 60 professional label templates and customize text and graphics with free DYMO Connect Software. With 300dpi resolution, text, logos, barcodes, and more come out crystal clear
- PRINT FAST & EASY: Up to 53 standard 4-line address labels or 129 high-capacity 4-line address labels per minute, with no need for an external label holder
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO FSC Certified LabelWriter paper Labels in a variety of sizes, including Extra-Large Shipping Labels
Additional Info :
2. Zebra ZSB Series Thermal Label Printer – Small Home Office Wireless Labeling for Address, Folders, Shipping, Barcodes. Compatible w/UPS, USPS, Shopify, Ebay, FedEx, Amazon, Etsy – ZSB-DP12-2-in Width
- A wireless cloud-connected label printer with guided Bluetooth mobile Setup; No USB, No Cables, No Problem. Crisp, Clear Print quality with 300 DPI Resolution. Prints up to 73 Address Labels/Minute
- ZSB Series printers work only with recyclable, virtually unjammable ZSB Series label cartridges. Simply drop-in and go. The ZSB Desktop and Mobile App workspaces let you see in real-time which label cartridge size is currently in the printer, and how many labels you have left in your cartridge
- Create labels from scratch with our browser-based Label Designer for Windows/MacOS and/or use a pre-made Template for printing for Android/iOS mobile Devices
- Works with Microsoft Office and Google contacts; Compatibility with a variety of shipping and partner services (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Stamps.com, Amazon, Shopify Etsy and more) using the ZSB Series Workspace from either your mobile device or PC/Mac
- Print from anywhere, on any device with mobile PDF printing. Crop, rotate, and print shipping labels, barcodes, and a variety of label content right from your Android/iOS mobile device
Additional Info :
3. ROLLO Shipping Label Printer – Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Shipping Printer – Compatible with ShipStation, Etsy, Ebay, Amazon – Barcode Printer – 4×6 Printer
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels – save hundreds of dollars on label costs – don’t fall victim to our competitor’s business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) – Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.1″ wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
Additional Info :
4. ZEBRA ZD410 Direct Thermal Desktop Printer Print Width of 2 in USB Connectivity ZD41022-D01000EZ
- Easy to use: Connects via USB and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 2.25 in
- Direct thermal technology: Requires the use of direct thermal media, no thermal ribbon required to print
- Compact design: Dependable printing designed for space-constrained areas it can tuck into your tightest work spaces and print high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Media handling: Compatible with field installable add ons (cutter, peeler, connectivity port adapters), max print speed of 6 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Link-OS: Simplified remote management tool to deploy large fleets of printers across multiple locations to maintain, secure and troubleshoot printers from anywhere, anytime
Additional Info :
5. Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printer 620, USB, PC/Mac, 2.76 inches/second
- Versatile, easy to use, desktop label printer and software
- Supports all major label formats: address, shipping, file folder, name badge, and more
- Direct thermal – no ink, toner, or ribbons
- Sleek new design frees up space
- 3-year warranty
Additional Info :
6. ZEBRA GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer Print Width of 4 in USB Serial and Parallel Port Connectivity GK42-202510-000
- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Parallel and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Direct Thermal Technology: Requires the use of direct thermal media, no thermal ribbon required to print
- Dependable performance: Designed for durability and frequent use, it can create high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Save Time and Money: Max print speed of 5 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra Tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Additional Info :
7. MUNBYN Shipping Label Printer, 4×6 Label Printer for Shipping Packages, USB Thermal Printer for Shipping Labels Home Small Business, with Software for Instant Conversion from 8×11 to 4×6 Labels
- [One minute to set up, Money and Time Saver] We made it – Chrome print now! 203DPI Thermal Label Printer Easy work with All Windows and Mac OS and Chrome OS. Use MUNBYN Printer Extension on chrome store to connect with the printer and get it to print. MUNBYN Shipping label printer installs and works like a regular thermal printer that can create customized labels directly from any application.
- [Easy Learning Labels] MUNBYN 4×6 label printer Auto Analyze and learn your label, bringing more convenience to your business. Suitable for Most Thermal Direct Label -including Warehouse labels, Shipping labels, Food Nutrition Labels, Amazon FBA Labels, UPS, USPS, etc.
- [Multi-Compatibility] MUNBYN thermal label printer compatible with all major shipping and sales platforms Labeling like Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, FedEx, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, Ordoro, Endicia Dazzle, Shipwire, Shipworks, Stockx, Xps ship, etc.
- [Automatic Label Identification] Close the lid and insert the paper from the back of the printer, MUNBYN Postage label printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. This address label maker Support prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.3″ wide, suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels.
- [Environmentally MUNBYN Printer] 150mm/s High-speed Printing Speed – Use by Japanese ROHM printer head, Green Friendly Mailing Label Printer, No need of any Cartridges or ink. MUNBYN Provides free lifetime customer support and product protection for any product issues via live chat, phone calls, and emails, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.
Additional Info :
8. BETCKEY – Compatible DYMO 30334 (2-1/4″ x 1-1/4″) Medium Multipurpose Barcode/FNSKU/UPC/FBA Labels – Compatible with Rollo, DYMO Labelwriter 450, 4XL & Zebra Desktop Printers[6 Rolls/6000 Labels]
- [Specifications]: 2-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ thermal labels – Replace for Dymo 30334 – No Ink Toner or Ribbons Needed! Save your money and effort – 1000 Labels/Roll. 6 Rolls
- [Good Compability]: Suitable for ALL Dymo Labelwriter printers: Dymo 450 ,Dymo 450 Turbo ,Dymo 450 Twin Turbo ,Dymo 450 Duo ,Dymo 4XL & Dymo Wireless Printer,400 ,330 , Rollo and Zebra and More Thermal Label printers, DO NOT SUPPORT Brother QL Label Printer.
- [Warm Tips]: DYMO 550 & 5XL Request RFID chips. So BETCKEY DO NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DYMO 550 & 5XL.
- [Strong Adhesive & Crystal Clear Printing]: Using only premium-grade material, so you don’t have to worry about whether the label will fall off during use, or whether the address can recognize such trivial things, which will help your work better.
- [Multupurse Label]: For barcode labels, address labels, return address labels, upc/SKU labels, postage labels, file folders and product identification, and More Other Functions.
- [Perforated]: We go above and beyond the standard labels sold online. Our premium labels are perforated to allow easier separation between labels.
Additional Info :
|Color||06-rolls (6000 Labels)|
9. Thermal Label Printer – iDPRT SP410 Thermal Shipping Label Printer, 4×6 Label Printer, Thermal Label Maker, Compatible with Shopify, Ebay, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Amazon & Etsy, Support Multiple Systems
- Suitable for Small Business – This thermal label printer can meet needs on various e-commerce and transportation platforms, including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Esty, UPS, USPS, etc. With this desktop label printer, you can finish your label printing at home without ink or ribbon. It has simplified the process of printing labels, and it can be a useful assistant to help you save time and money. (Not Bluetooth & WiFi; Not for Chromebook)
- One-click Setup on Multi-systems – SP410 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with Windows (7 & newer/2000/XP/Vista), Mac OS, and Linux. This 4×6shipping label printer is easy to connect and work in several steps. Please download the driver from the iDPRT official website before printing. With the Free iDPRT Label Designer Software provided, you can easily create custom labels for printing.
- 4.25” Print Width for Thermal Labels – The shipping label printer for small business supports print widths of 2” to 4.25” (50mm-108mm). It can print various types of labels through the thermal labels of any brand. This shipping printer supports fan-fold labels and roll labels, you can print 70+ standard size labels with it. Not just for shipping labels, but also for DIY labels, FBA labels, address labels, reminder tags, etc.
- High Performance on Speed & Print Quality – Supported by 5.9 IPS (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, this label printer for shipping packages can print 72 sheets of 4×6 labels per minute, improving your working efficiency considerably. With its high-printing speed, it also provides 203 DPI high-resolution for users, so you don’t have to worry about blurry or pixelated printing.
- Advanced Auto Label Detection & Portable Design – The shipping label printer can automatically adjust the label position with its intelligent paper return function, confirming that each label is printed correctly. The shipping label maker is so portable that you can lift it with one hand and put it on your desk without taking up too much space. Due to its excellent design and workmanship, our thermal label printer has been highly recommended by 30+ professional media.
Additional Info :
10. White 2″ Square Labels – 20 Labels Per Sheet – for Inkjet & Laser Printers – 25 Sheets / 500 Labels
- Blank Matte Finish White Labels for Inkjet & Laser Printers
- Labels Measure 2″ x 2″ Square Each and come 20 on an 8 1/2″ x 11″ Sheet
- Permanent Adhesive Backing
- Great for printing Product Labels, Stickers, and Seals
- 25 Sheets = 500 Labels
Additional Info :
Here Are Some Tips For Choosing desktop label printers
Are you stressed out by finding the perfect desktop label printers? When considering the purchase of desktop label printers in general, have you ever felt uncertain about what model to select?
It’s sometimes enough to know that you’re not alone. desktop label printers is often difficult to find for many people. Our aim is to help you find it!
This page is obviously regarding Cheap desktop label printers Reviews which is why you’ve come here. If you want to make an informed decision, find a trustworthy source with many options before you commit.
Obtaining information can be done in several ways – using online buying guides, independent product reviews you find across the internet, word-of-mouth recommendations, forums where users share their experiences, and even YouTube channels. Research is the only way to find the best products.
Correct? Does it always seem too hard to accomplish that? For that reason, we have gathered a list of the top desktop label printers products on the market, for your convenience.
Our list was compiled based on what led us to do so? Specifically, what motivated us to put this guide together?
We first gathered product information from reliable sources using the algorithms we had created.
Both Artificial Intelligence and large amounts of data volumes were used to validate all collected information.
Based on these quality/price ratios, the artificial intelligence then selected the most excellent product on the market!
Our products aren’t chosen randomly. A number of factors are taken into consideration before assembling a list. The following factors are taken into account:
A Brand’s Value:
Why would you purchase a cheap brand that is unable to meet your expectations? There is a higher chance it won’t be reliable. A renowned brand focuses more on preserving its reputation than any other.
Brands like [REPLACE_KEYWORD] stand out from the competition due to their unique characteristics. Hopefully, in our list you will find a product that suits your needs.
This Feature Includes:
The only features you need are a few useful ones. When choosing the top desktop label printers, we take into consideration all the important features.
When you have numbers at your disposal, you can always make quantitative measurements of quality. Our company aims for products which provide greater value than the standard, but with a good balance between desktop label printers.
Ratings from Customers:
You won’t be held responsible for things that have gone wrong with previous customers, will you? If you have higher ratings, a large number of people will be satisfied with your service.
Reviews from Customers:
From real users, customer reviews give you an accurate picture of desktop label printers.
Rank of the Seller:
Don’t you think that’s fascinating? It’s not just about having a good desktop label printers, but also about offering a growing, popular product. They both serve the same purpose.
The growth of the product’s user base confirms that it is successful. A growing number of customers should expand the manufacturers’ ability to provide better quality after-sales service.
Money Well Spent:
One of the sayings goes, “you get what you pay for.”. Buying something for the lowest price is almost never a good idea. Therefore, buying an expensive product with no real value isn’t a good choice at all. You have to determine what you receive for the money you spend before adding your desktop label printers to the list.
There is a close relationship between reliability and durability. You can use desktop label printers for many months since it’s robust and durable.
New products are often introduced to replace old products. New features may have been added, the product may have been modified in some way.
Why don’t desktop label printers and desktop label printers-brand products exist anymore because their manufacturers won’t support them? We provide products from a few trusted sellers or even more, if possible.
Ratings Below Zero:
We also take that into account! Our list of desktop label printers’s top-rated products excludes products with mostly negative ratings.
#1. What are the advantages of desktop label printers?
Since desktop label printers are so different in size, it is important to know what size will fit comfortably. You need a high-quality support system from a company like desktop label printers. If you do not need one that high, you can decide otherwise.
#2. Can I get a desktop label printers for a reasonable price?
A desktop label printers is supposed to be a lifelong companion. You will enjoy faster opening times, better quality, and a better view by paying more for your product. Likewise, a new desktop label printers costs between $$$ and $$$. You miss out on some luxury features, but it’s still a great deal.
One Last Thought
These were the criteria that we used to choose our best desktop label printers. Are these the only criteria to consider? No, they are not! You can always find the latest and most relevant information on our website.
Finally, we filter on the basis of reader satisfaction, since this is at the top of our list. Please support our efforts! If you find any desktop label printers mentioned here to be incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate, we would appreciate your feedback. Please send us feedback and we will make regular corrections to our list in response to your reasonable comments.