If you have ever been stranded in the middle of nowhere with only your trusty phone for company, you will know how important it is to have a power source to get you out of a pinch. The iphone happens to be one of the most reliable power sources around, but sometimes you need something more because you are not always in range of your phone. Enter the firestarter iphone charger. The firestarter necklaces and power banks are unassuming accessories that look like normal jewelry. When you need to charge your phone, you simply connect the necklace or power bank to your device and start charging.
But when you are low on juice, you can also just remove the necklace from your phone and use it as a normal necklace. The best part about the firestarter accessories is that you don’t have to depend on technology to get you out of a bind. They are just as reliable as the technology you depend on to get you through the day.
10 Best firestarter necklaces Reviews in 2022
Every girl needs a great necklace to keep her fire burning. Whether it’s a love of fashion, a desire to stand out or a passion for a specific football team, a great necklace can really help add the finishing touch to an outfit.
We’ve taken the time to put together the best Firestarter Necklaces on the market right now.
1. PSKOOK Fire Starter Necklace, Survival Paracord Necklace with Flint and Steel, Bushcraft Necklace for Camping, Hiking and Backpacking(Black)
- YOU WILL RECEIVE: Package include 1 fire starting necklace(black), 1 cord lock; even if the paracord is cut, the cord lock can reconnect the rope together to form a complete necklace
- MULTIFUNCTION: Paracord necklace includes a 3.6 FT 10-core paracord lanyard, adjustable from 17.7 IN to 35.4 IN; the rope core has 1 fishing, 1 cotton, 1 fire and 7 nylon lines, which can be removed to make outdoor survival tools
- HIGH QUALITY: Survival neckalce, which features a long ferro rod and ferrocerium scraper so you can make sparks fly under any circumstances; even drop in water,or in bad weather, it will be a safe survival necklace to make you be confident when outdoor
- GOOD EDC ITEM: The bushcraft necklace perfect for outdoor survival practice, camping, forest hiking, hunting, backpacking, fishing, BBQ party and everyday emergency preparedness
- OUR GURANTEE FOR YOU: Lifetime money back, if you are not satisfied with our tactical necklace, we will send you a replacement or give you a full refund; We are confident in our necklace and sure you will love it too
Additional Info :
Pskook is a well known brand in the survival accessories industry. Pskook’s fire starter necklace is a survival tool that can be used in a variety of settings. Besides, this pskook paracord survival necklace is a beautiful accessory that can be worn with any outfit. This fire starter necklace contains 550 paracord and a flint and steel.
The flint and steel is a reliable fire starting tool that can be used to ignite fire in any conditions. Besides that, the 550 feet of paracord is useful for making shelter, fishing line, or even as a weapon. This is a beautiful necklace that looks great with any outfit.
2. BSGB Fire Starter Necklace | Ceramic Striker | Long Ferro Rod|Mini Size EDC Survival Kit for Fire Starter Ferro Rod (Black)
- Material:Made from Zirconia ceramic, never rust not easy dull, for lifetime used (Black).
- Size:Lightweight EDC ferro rod scraper, (1.5g / 22*12.5*1mm) , 4mm hole allows to run through the paracord.BSGB ferrocerium is the perfect balance between softness & durability, consistently outperforming the leading fire starters. Easily throw a 5,500ºF shower of molten sparks in any weather (waterproof), at any altitude. (8g/30*8mm)
- Striker:High hardness flat edge throws more sparks than steels and tungsten.Temperature resistant material that can continuous scrape out spark.Does not absorb heat during collision, provide a higher temperature sparks.
- 550 paracord lanyard: 1 fishing line(40lb), 1 red waterproof flax fire tinder and 1 cotton thread. The Life-saving strands can catch fish or food, make instant fire, sew the clothes or wound, set traps.It will be totally a new fire starter kit for any emergency needs Tinder cord is widely needed when making fire. approx 1.3 ft in length.
- BSGB is a store specializing in outdoor products, with its own unique achievements in outdoor product manufacturing. We make high-quality outdoor/urban gear for ANYONE who loves BSGB gear!If you encounter any problems or dissatisfaction during the purchase process, you can contact us.
Additional Info :
If you’re looking for a highly versatile piece of gear, you should have a good look at the bsgb fire starter necklace. What makes it stand out? Well, it’s the ceramic striker, which is effective in igniting tinder, such as pine cones or dry leaves. In addition, the long ferro rod can be used to start a fire by striking it on a piece of metal, such as a rock.
The only drawback of this fire starter is that it can only be used once before it needs to be replaced. But considering what you get with this product, it’s a small price to pay.
3. Wazoo The Bushcraft Fire Starter Necklace (White Ceramic)
- MADE IN AMERICA – Proudly handcraft in the USA! This 2-Part fire starter pendent contrasts a pure white Zirconia (ZrO2) Ceramic “Scraper” punctuated against a black chamfered Ferrocerium barrel toggle
- UNISEX DESIGN – fits up to 26″ necks and looks equally great on Flower Power Hippy Chicks as well as Bearded Bear-Wrestling Lumberjacks (…and everyone in between)
- KNOTTED with time-honored adjustable Double Fisherman’s Bend and Alpine Butterfly Loop
- RECOMMEND BY DANI BEAU – Currently being worn by Naked and Afraid 2-time successful survivor Dani Beau (See image)
- 2 BONUSES! Free Video on Bushcraft Necklace Basic Techniques and Proper Care AND a hangtag cord made of custom Beeswaxed Jute Tinder to practice your fire starting skills!
Additional Info :
Wazoo products are well-known for their superior quality and their innovative products. These fire starters are just what you need to get your fire roaring. Specifically designed for starting fires in wet conditions, this fire starter’s beads break off easily in case you need to use your firesteel in a wet environment. The necklace is made of ceramic beads, which are the perfect size to use with your firesteel.
These beads won’t be hard to break off if you need to start a fire in a wet environment. Plus, they have a nice, smooth surface that won’t cut your skin if you have to rub the beads together.
4. The Friendly Swede Paracord Fire Starter Survival Necklace – Ferro Rod Flint and Steel Necklace (Army Green)
- ALWAYS CLOSE AT HAND: By carrying your Paracord and Fire Starter around your neck you will never be at risk of losing them or forget to pack them with you in your bag before going out to explore the world. The necklace is made of 550 lb rated paracord, with a ferrocerium fire stick and washer in stainless steel.
- STYLISH: In addition to being a smart way to carry your tools the necklace is also a good looking accessory that works for both going to a party or on a forest hike. Thanks to the sleek design and the many colour options the necklace will appeal to both men and women alike.
- CLASP RELEASE: To the necklace we have added a clasp for your safety and for quick release should you need to remove it for any reason. The paracord is very strong and won’t otherwise break free if you get caught.
- WARNING: Paracord is NOT intended or recommended for mountaineering/climbing. The necklace can safely be submerged in water, while exposing the paracord and ferro rod to salt water over time will decrease the lifespan of the product. After wearing the necklace while swimming, it is best to lay it flat to dry out completely to prolong the life of the paracord necklace.
Additional Info :
This paracord fire starter is a great all-rounder – it’s incredibly easy on the eye, meaning you’re not distracted from focusing on starting a fire, and it’s durable and robust enough to be used as a firestarter for years to come. The necklace itself is made of a rust-resistant ferro rod flint and steel, and you get a nice little flint and steel to help you start your fire.
As a nice bonus, the cord is made of paracord, which is an incredibly useful material for all kinds of activities, not just starting fires.
5. Wisemen Trading Fire Starter Survival Necklace with Ferro Rod, Striker, and Tinder Cord.
- The Paracord necklace has a Tinder Cord inside that can be used as tinder for starting a fire.
- Great for a Survival backup, and starting fires.
The Wisemen trading fire starter survival necklace with ferro rod, striker, and tinder cord is a product that I have been using for a while. I believe it is one of the best fire starters you can buy. And it comes in a nice and handy necklace form, which is perfect for those who want to keep their fire-making gear handy and easy to access. The Wisemen fire starter necklace comes with three essential fire-making tools; a ferro rod, a striker, and a tinder cord.
These three items are made from stainless steel and are coated in non-toxic black oxide powder. The striker is made from metal and is perfect for lighting tinder and kindling.
6. BSGB Fire Starter Necklace Ferro Rod Flint Rectangle Cemented Carbide Steel Necklace Compact Fire Steel Striker for Outdoor Survival(Paracord Lanyard)
- 🔥Material: Amazing combination of multifunctional survival paracord and cemente carbide pendant. Cemente carbide is known for its super hardness & durability, the hardness is about 4 times over titanium steel, great material for long lasting jewelry without any fading or scratches. The density is about 1.5 times over titanium steel.
- 🔥Cemented Carbide Striker:Striker for ferro rod fire starter with lanyard hole,which military-grade quality. 6 edges of the striker’s blade is very hard, sharp and ready for action.That maximizes the amount of sparks you get when scraped against a fire starter.Rectangle approx 1.38 x 0.5 x 0.1inch.
- 🔥Ferro Rod:Ferrocerium is the perfect balance between softness & durability, consistently outperforming the leading fire starters. Easily throw a 5,500oF shower of molten sparks in any weather (waterproof), at any altitude. Size approx :5/16″ x 1.25″.
- 🔥550 Paracord Lanyard: 1 fishing line(40lb), 1 red waterproof flax fire tinder and 1 cotton thread. The Life-saving strands can catch fish or food, make instant fire, sew the clothes or wound, set traps.It will be totally a new fire starter kit for any emergency needs tinder cord is widely needed when making fire. approx 1.3 ft in length.
- 🔥Fashion Emergency Necklace: Our tactical survival necklace is youthful and stylish, designed for the camper, hiker or fisherman who does not want to compromise style for safety. Cool and practical accessory for any outdoorsman. This wearable fire starter is a great complement to your emergency and survival kit.
The best fire starter necklace for paracord lanyard is made of solid steel material and coated with hard wearing, rustproof ceramic surface. The length of the necklace is 16 feet. The length of paracords is 52 inches. With one side made of steel, the other side is made of strong nylon. The nylon is strong enough to withstand the high temperature of the steel. The steel on steel bond. The two sides are equally effective in igniting the fire.
The steel necklace is made of high quality steel. It is rectangular and square. The hard surface is coated with ceramic. The hard surface coating is sturdy and durable. The hard surface coating is rustproof. The hard surface coating is hard.
7. Ultimate Survival Fire Starter Paracord Necklace – Light Adjustable 550 Paracord EDC & Bushcraft Gear with Ferro Rod & Scraper – Waterproof Wilderness Emergency Lanyard for Camping (Survival Kit)
- 🔥 START A FIRE 🔥 ANYWHERE WITH ZERO FUSS! Protect yourself and your loved ones with our reliable fire starter survival neckalce, which features a long ferro rod and ferrocerium scraper so you can make sparks fly under any circumstances.
- ✅ FORGET YOU ARE EVEN WEARING IT! Our 550 Paracord necklace for men and women is not only stylish and eye-catching, but also extremely comfortable and light. You can easily match it with any outfit and always have an emergency fire starter kit at your disposal.
- ✅ NOT JUST A NO-NONSENSE FIRE STARTER KIT! In the copper waterproof and rain proof kit, you will find 1 x needle and thread combo, 1 x slip of paper and pencil stub, 1 x cotton swab/tinder and a small, sharp blade that will make camping easier than ever.
- ✅ DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR SURVIVAL NECKLACE! Perfect for hunting, camping, fishing, mountaineering, trekking, hiking, backpacking and even boating adventures, our functional and convenient firestarter necklace will become your go-to bushcraft accessory.
- ✅ GET YOUR COMPACT PARACORD FIRE STARTER NECKLACE 100% RISK-FREE! Being survivalists ourselves, we know the importance of heavy-duty tactical gear. That’s why our fire starter necklace survival kit comes with an UNCONDITIONAL full satisfaction guarantee!
Additional Info :
The ultimate survival fire starter paracord necklace, with the 550 paracord and ferro rod, is a great addition to light and any camping gears and survival kits you have. The handy paracord is of high quality and firm, making it easy to string and use as an ideal shoelace as well. It’s also very light and durable, making it the best firestarter paracord for any survival purposes.
And with the scraper and ferro rod, which are attached to the cord, you can easily start a fire and get access to a secondary source of heat and light.
8. Überleben Leicht Fire Starter – Necklace Ferro Rod – 5/16″ (8mm) Thick Fire Steel – 12,000+ Strikes, Sparks Up to 5,500F/3000C – Survival Igniter with 550 Paracord Neck Lanyard & Multi-Tool Striker
- BIG FLAMES, SMALL PACKAGE – With an igniter this convenient, there’s no excuse to not have one. Introducing the Überleben Leicht fire starter, the 5/16 x 1.25″ / 8 x 31.8mm ferro rod that weighs less than 1 oz. It may be small, but it brings the fire
- BEST FERRO BLEND, PERIOD — Our trademark Sånft-korr ferrocerium blend is a perfect balance that boasts both softness & durability. Ignite any fire with ease at any altitude you find yourself at or in any weather you get caught in, even when wet
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE SPARKS – The reason you choose a ferro rod over standard flint is the ease at which it sparks and, more importantly, for molten showers of up to 5,500F/3,000C to rain down and ensure your tinder sets ablaze when you need it most
- PARACORD NECK LANYARD – The fire starter includes a mil-spec 550 paracord lanyard that is approximately 34″/86.36cm with a secure clasp so you can always keep your ferro rod close. The paracord allows for cutting and burning to shorten the length
- SPARK STRIKING METAL SCRAPER – You’re going to need some help to start throwing sparks, so we included our metal scraper/striker. Unlike washer style strikers, Überleben’s striker is designed with a sharp edge to make sure you get your fire going
Additional Info :
If you’ve ever been to a Boy Scouts camp, you’ve already seen the Überleben leicht fire starter – necklace ferro rod – 5/16″ (8mm) thick fire steel – 12,000+ strikes, sparks up to 5,500f/3000c – survival igniter with 550 paracord neck lanyard & multi-tool striker in action. This handy fire steel is great for outdoor or indoor activities and comes with a bunch of other cool features to boot.
9. BSGB Fire Starter Paracord Necklace EDC Military Survival Gear Tinder Cord Fire Steel and Striker Kit Magnesium Ferro Rod Tool Fishing Tools for Emergency Outdoor Hiking Camping Hunting
- ★[START A FIRE]Fire starter survival neckalce, which features a long ferro rod and ferrocerium scraper so you can make sparks fly under any circumstances. New Flint and Steel Necklace Generation by the Paracord is Waterproof, Even Drop in Water, or in Bad Weather, it will be a Safe Survival Necklace to make you Be Confident when Outdoor.
- ★[SURVIVAL PARACORD]An additional fire tinder cord makes this set a perfect Fire Starter Necklace,Outdoors you can perfectly balance the load and ignition in an emergency.7 individual triple-strands ，1 fishing line, 1 red waterproof flax fire tinder and 1 cotton thread. Length:130 cm/51inch.The Life-saving strands can catch fish or food, make instant fire, sew the clothes or wound, set traps.
- ★[MILITARY GRADE PARACORD]Our Paracord necklace for men and women is not only stylish and eye-catching, but also extremely comfortable and light. hand-free, Can disassemble to 110cm length and 550 lbs (250 kg).You can easily match it with any outfit and always have an emergency fire starter kit at your disposal.
- ★[FISHING KIT & EDC]In the copper waterproof and rain proof kit, you will find 2 x fishing hooks, 2 x fishing weights, 2 x fishing swivels, 2 x fishing baits that will make survival easier than ever.
- ★[WIDE APPLICATIONS]Perfect for hunting, camping, fishing, mountaineering, trekking, hiking, backpacking and even boating adventures, our functional and convenient fire starter necklace will become your go-to bushcraft accessory.
Additional Info :
If you want to carry a single essential item, without adding unnecessary bulk to your gear, then the paracord necklace is a great option for you. The fire starter has a magnesium alloy rod, which can be used to light fires. The steel ferro rod allows you to strike flint, producing a spark. The necklace also comes with a striker, which can be used to start fires.
The lightweight design means that you will be able to wear the fire starter as you go about your day. As a paracord, the necklace will provide you with a host of useful applications. It is useful for making cordage and lashing objects together.
10. Fiber Light Ferro Rod Mens Necklaces – Flint Fire Starter, Ferro Rod Striker, Fire Starter Survival Tool, Survival Kit, Fire Striker, Survival Fire Starter, Camp Fire Starter, Fire Starter Stick
- LIGHTS FAST: A favorite fire starter among outdoorsmen, ferrocerium rods produce sparks hotter than a regular match. The Fiber Light Ferro Rod is great for starting campfires, cooking meals and more.
- WEATHERPROOF: If it’s cold, wet, and windy and you need to find warmth, make sure you’ve got the Fiber Light ferrocerium rod. This waterproof fire starter starts a fire under any weather condition.
- CONVENIENT: Our man-made metal match is built on the side of a durable plastic body. The striker plugs right into the body so you won’t lose it. On the opposite side of the striker is a whistle.
- LONG-LASTING: Unlike other poorly-made flint and steel fire starters that break after a few uses, our survival tool is thick and durable. The heavy duty, mini ferrous rod can be used many times.
- MADE IN USA: Fiber Light is an American-based and Veteran Owned and Operated outdoor company. We only use high quality fire steel to ensure the optimal performance of our fire starters for campfires.
Luxurious and strong, this product is made of high quality fiber and ferro rod with a length of 8 inches, 3/4 inches in diameter, and a weight of 1. 8 ounces. The fiber rope is resistant to moisture, UV light, and mildew, and the steel ferro rod is sturdy and rust-free. The strike face is made of tempered steel and is safely embedded into the fiber rope.
The striking surface is smooth and flat for a powerful and consistent strike with minimal sparks. The fiber rope is braided for extra strength and durability. It is also self-extinguishing and does not produce sparks when struck against ferro rods.
All You Need to Know About Buying firestarter necklaces
Now, here’s the bonus section where I tell you about the best firestarter necklaces you can buy to help you start your fires faster and with less effort. Why are Firestarter Necklaces a Good Idea?
Let me tell you why you should consider purchasing a firestarter necklace. You don’t have to light your fire as soon as you sit down to relax. You don’t have to swing from your camping hammock to light your fire. You don’t have to struggle to light your fire. Your fire doesn’t have to be the biggest and the best. You can buy as many fire starters as you want and not worry about running out. You can get fire starters that are made to last even after they’re scratched and dented. Now, all of the necklaces I’m about to discuss in this section are made with high-quality materials, so they’re not just something you put on and then forget about. I mean, you have to wear them every time you sit down for your fireside time, and you have to care for them every time you wash them.
These necklaces are also great for camping, hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities where you need a fire starter. They’re even usable in the wild, so you don’t have to rely on matches or other fire-starting tools. If you’re looking for a super-useful and guaranteed way to start fires faster, I highly recommend getting a fire starter necklace. What Makes a Good Firestarter Necklace?
Before I tell you about my picks, I’d like to discuss what makes a good firestarter necklace. Durability
You don’t want to spend your entire camping trip trying to light your fire with your flimsy and cheap necklace. You want a necklace that will last even through the grittiest conditions. Choose a necklace that can be used in harsh environments, like the Fire Starter Necklace by Anker. Multiple Uses
You can get a necklace that’s great for starting fires and also for survival use, like the Survival Necklace by Survival Supply. You can use it for both purposes – getting a fire and building a fire – and not have to purchase separate products.
FAQ Questions and Answers
Is a firestarter necklace legal in all 50 states?
The short answer is yes. The more complicated answer, which we’ll get to in a minute, is, well, different for everyone. We’ve been working with fire starting accessories for years now.
We’ve reviewed about a zillion different survival accessories for sale on our site, and we’ve also been in touch with manufacturers about some of the more unique items out there.
And what about in other counties?
Advertisement In the City of London, for example, the average rent for a one-bedroom flat is £1,210 per month — that’s £138. 00 per week. And that’s before taking into account utilities.
In other words, it would take a full 40 hours of work each week just to pay your monthly rent. Even then you’d still be struggling to afford a one-bedroom flat.
Is a firestarter necklace legal in all 50 states?
The short answer is yes. There is nothing illegal about a firestarter necklace. However, there are a few things to consider when wearing one. First, you should make sure the necklace is made of the right material.
Copper is an excellent conductor of heat, and the kind of copper used in a firestarter necklace is considered legal to ship across state lines. It has to be 18/10 or higher in order to be worth wearing.
Firestarter necklaces are legal in all 50 states – except Hawaii. But you can consider getting a necklace that can perform double duty as a survival item.
Is a firestarter necklace legal in all 50 states?
Yes, a firestarter necklace is perfectly legal in all 50 states as long as it is not sold as an incendiary device. A firestarter necklace is a decorative piece of jewelry that you wear around your neck, and it is designed to be a firestarter. The necklace is strung with materials that, when rubbed together, ignite the tinder and create a small flame.
The necklace is not sold or marketed as a firestarter.
Firestarter necklaces are legal in all 50 states – except Hawaii. But you can consider?
The average person uses a lighter or matches to light up a cigarette every 14 days, so there’s really no need to worry about being caught with a Firestarter necklace. And that’s a good thing because they’re very stylish, so you can wear them as a necklace or as an anklet.
All in all, the best firestarter necklace is the one that suits your taste and your style. You should always be able to find a firestarter necklace that you love, and you should be able to afford it as well.
If you have any questions about the picks or the buying guide itself, please leave a comment below for a response within 24 hours.