If you play any sport, you need to protect your head at all times. There is no way a helmet can protect you from everything you encounter on the court, but it certainly helps. However, there is no way you can stick tape to your forehead and expect to be fully protected. That is why you need to get number decals for helmets.
They are tiny stickers that you stick to your helmet and they show the opposing team your number, name, or any other text you wish. I have already written a guide on how to get basketball number decals, but today, I am going to help you out with a guide on how to get hockey number decals. I will be reviewing some protective gear and giving you a buying guide as well.
Best helmet number decals : Top 10 Picks for 2022
Are you an avid football fan? Then you will definitely need to have a helmet decal. You may think that you can simply stick a sticker on your helmet but you will be surprised to learn that you cannot fit stickers on the helmet. The helmet is designed to protect the head, so you cannot just stick a sticker on it.
The helmet is constructed to fit snugly around the head, so you cannot just stick a sticker on it.
1. 102 Pcs Baseball Helmet Numbers Sticker 1.25 Inch Vinyl White Sports Helmet Numbers Decals Self Adhesive Hockey Helmet Stickers for Baseball, Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Batting(White)
- Appropriate Size: the size of each sports helmet number sticker is 3.2 x 2.2 cm/ 1.25 x 0.88 inch, which can fit most sports helmets and can be easily seen even at a long distance; These number stickers are suitable for daily training and competitions, they can decorate athletes’ helmets and provide convenience
- A Total Of: you will get 4 sheets of hockey helmet stickers, a total of 102 pieces; Sufficient quantity can meet your decoration needs, so that your helmet has an easily distinguishable number; You can also share them with your teammates
- Quality and Reliable: sports number decals are made of vinyl material, which are waterproof and weatherproof, can serve you for a long time; The high-contrast color allows the numbers to be easily seen, and your helmet can be recognized at a glance
- Easy to Paste and Remove: football helmet number stickers have good adhesive, strong, not easy to fall off and will not leave traces after being removed; You just stick the stickers where you want, and it is recommended to clean the surface to be pasted in advance to remove dust, grease or silicone
- Wide Range of Applications: vinyl helmet number stickers are ideal decorations for most baseball, hockey, football and lacrosse helmets, which can also be applied in daily life to identify or decorate documents, books, mobile phone cases and more
Additional Info :
Our number 1 choice is the vinyl white self adhesive numbers decals for helmets. It’s the best all-around product. It comes in different colors and sizes. It’s easy to apply and reusable. The material is durable and reliable. It’s the best all-around product. It comes in different colors and sizes.
It’s easy to apply and reusable. The material is durable and reliable. It’s the best all-around product. It comes in different colors and sizes. It’s easy to apply and reusable. The material is durable and reliable.
2. Helmet Number Decals (Football, Lacrosse, Hockey, Baseball, Softball) White Stickers (1.5 Inch Tall)
- DIE CUT NUMBER stickers for helmets and equipment
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY, thick 20 mil vinyl decals!
- USED AND TRUSTED by D1 schools and the pro’s!
- EACH SHEET makes numbers 1-10. 4 Sheets per package. 5 packages makes 1-100.
Additional Info :
To start off, I’ll tell you that I’m a big football fan, so I did a lot of research before picking out this list of helmet number decals. You can scratch-off the white sticker to reveal the original helmet number. Although the stickers are white, they won’t stain the helmet. You also get a lot of decals for the price.
The material is decent, but you’ll want to be careful when removing the sticker. What I like about this product is that it features a scratch-off sticker. This means that after you’ve applied it, you don’t have to worry about damaging the helmet.
3. A&R Sports Number Decals, 2-Inch, White
- Contains 26-2″ Self Adhesive Numbers
- Includes Eight of #1 and Two Each of #0-13
- Easily Sticks to the Outside of Your Head Gear
- From A&R Sports, the leading brand in sports accessories for over 20 years
Additional Info :
If you’re looking for a simple way to stick your favorite sports team’s number to your car, a&r is the company to go with. Their decals are easy to apply, but also high-quality, meaning you can count on them to last as long as you want them to. What’s more, they have a 2-inch size, which works great for most cars. In terms of application, these decals are super easy to use.
You just peel and stick them down, and they’ll stay in place really well. They’re also UV-resistant, meaning you can apply them in direct sunlight.
4. Number Stickers for Helmets (Football, Baseball, Softball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Etc.)
- 4 Sheets = 1-100 Circle Cut Numbers per Package
- 1.5″ Circle Cut
- Black Number on White Circle
- 20mil Heavy Duty Vinyl
Additional Info :
|Color||Black on White|
Helmet stickers are a great way to decorate your helmet for your favorite sports, and also a great way to make your helmet unique. These stickers are made of high-quality vinyl, meaning they’re durable, easy to apply, and won’t peel or rub off in the rain. You get a variety of stickers included, and they come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, allowing you to find a design that looks good on your helmet.
If you have a favorite team or player that doesn’t have its own helmet, you can also get a sticker of their logo.
5. Number Decals for Helmets (Football, Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Hockey) 100 Stickers (Black)
- 20 MIL THICK, 1-1/2″ diameter, professional-grade decals
- NUMBERS 1-00, 100 Easy, Punch-Out Decals Total!
- YOU CAN special order your team colors on our website!
- PRO-TUFF DECALS ARE USED by Professional and D1 teams
- PRO-TUFF DECALS ARE THE THICKEST, toughest decals you can get!
Additional Info :
Helmet decals are one of the best accessories you can give your helmet. Especially if you have a customized helmet, these stickers can help you identify the owner of your favorite helmet. Related: Best football gloves for 2019
Helmet stickers are designed to cover the entire helmet. In fact, most of them are made of high-quality matte vinyl. That’s why they don’t damage the helmet’s finish.
They also adhere well and are easy to apply. You just peel and stick them to the helmet. Depending on how many stickers you get, you can customize your helmet with whatever designs you like.
6. Carvoriy 10 Sheets Self-Adhesive Helmet Numbers Sticker, White Vinyl Numbers Decals, Sports Helmet Numbers Stickers for Baseball, Softball, Hockey, Lacrosse, 1.5 Inch
- Proper Size: each sports helmet number sticker measures 1.5 x 1.0 inch, suitable for most sports helmets and can be easily seen even at a long distance.
- Reliable Material: the sports helmet numbers stickers are made of strong adhesive and quality vinyl material, which are waterproof and weatherproof, operating temperature range from -10℃ to +65℃, can be used for a long time.
- Easy to Use: just peel off the hockey helmet stickers and stick them where you want, the self-adhesive helmet numbers stickers have strong adhesive on the rear side, can be sticked firmly and removed cleanly.
- Wide Application: these vinyl helmet number stickers can be sticked on any clean and dry surface, used as a sign or decoration for most sport helmet of baseball, softball, hockey or lacrosse, also be applied in daily life to identify or decorate documents, laptops boxes, suitcases and more.
- Package includes: you will get 10 sheets total 240 pieces of numbers stickers in white color, each sheet has 4 piece 0 and 1 digits and 2 pieces 2-9 digits, enough quantity for your daily use.
Helmet numbers are an important part of identifying a player’s uniform. However, this can be difficult for players to achieve as some teams have different jersey colors. The good thing about the Carvoriy 10 sheets self-adhesive helmet numbers decals, white vinyl numbers is that it can easily be applied to almost any surface. You can use it on helmets, catcher’s masks, baseball bats, baseball gloves, and even on cleats.
The material is made of vinyl and is compatible with helmets manufactured using polycarbonate, ABS, ABS/steel, and high-grade polypropylene. It can also be applied in a few minutes and comes with a 180-day warranty.
7. Helmet Numbers – Helmet Number Decals – Die Cut Number Decals – Player Number Decals (White with Black Outline, 2 inch)
- 20 mil professional-grade vinyl
- 4 sheets of numbers 1-10
- 5 sSizes available for every use
- Use them on helmets, equipment, lockers, more!
- Professional grade because professionals use them!
Additional Info :
|Color||White With Black Outline|
The Adroit number decals are made from high quality vinyl that is durable and easily applied. The number decals are made to fit the helmet perfectly, so you know they won’t leave a sticky residue when removed. The Adroit number decals come in many popular leagues and player numbers. You can even get the number decals customized with your own custom text or design.
You can apply the number decals to any clear helmet, including plastic, fiberglass, and steel helmets. The number decals are easy to apply and remove – simply peel them off the backing and apply them to your helmet as desired. Wipe the residue away with a damp cloth if you prefer to reapply the decals.
8. Helmet Number Decals (Football, Lacrosse, Hockey, Baseball, Softball) Blue Stickers (1.5 Inch Tall)
- Die cut number stickers for helmets and equipment
- Professional quality, thick 20 mil vinyl decals!
- Used and trusted by D1 schools and the pro’s!
- Each sheet makes numbers 1-10. 4 Sheets per package. 5 packages makes 1-100.
Additional Info :
With these stickers, kids, teens and adults can easily and quickly customize their helmets to match the colors of their favorite sports teams. These decals are easy to apply, meaning you won’t struggle through the process. Just peel off the backing paper, line up the stickers to the helmet, and let them stick.
They can be applied to virtually any helmet, making these decals suitable for both professional and recreational sports. As a bonus, one pack of helmet decals also includes eight stickers for the chin strap, meaning you get a good value for your money.
9. Chalkallaboutit Sports Helmet Numbers 1.25″ Baseball, Hockey, Football and Lacrosse (White)
- 1.25″ numbers perfect for sports helmets
- Available in 16 colors
- 52 stickers in all
- Durable heavy weigh vinyl
- Perfect helmet letters for baseball, football, hockey, softball, lacrosse or any smooth surface
Additional Info :
Helmet numbers are a necessity for any sport that requires players to be identified. They’re also an incredibly useful accessory for baseball, hockey, football and lacrosse. These numbers are easy to apply and can be removed in a snap if you don’t want them on your helmet anymore. Plus, there’s a clear shield for your face that makes this product a great all-rounder.
The material is high quality, meaning these numbers will withstand plenty of use. Plus, the price is very reasonable. However, they’re quite thick and the adhesive isn’t the easiest thing in the world to get off if you want to change the numbers.
10. JRS Decals Baseball Softball Player Bat Knob and Helmet Decal Kit – Complete ID Set with Name and Numbers (Navy Blue)
- Complete Baseball or Softball Player Decal Kit
- 4 – Bat Knob Decals
- 2 – Number and 2 – Name Decals for Helmet
- 1 – Equipment Decal wiht name/number and 1 – USA Flag Decal
- 16 mil thick JRS Decals Shield Plate protection film
Additional Info :
For softball, you’ll need a nice big soft foam bat. Now, you can personalize it, with this bat knob and helmet decals. Made of vinyl, these decals are of high quality. They last for a very long time, and will not peel off at the edges. They are easy to apply and come with the name, number, and logo of your choice.
As a complete kit, the only thing you need to get the best result is a marker pen. This goes for the bat knob and logo as well. This decals set is perfect for those who want to customize their youth baseball/softball gear.
Sorting Out the helmet number decals That Are Right for You
To add helmet decals to your helmet, first you’ll need to head over to the Asset Store and purchase a decal generator. I recommend buying the $1 package since it comes with over 200 stickers. Once your pack is downloaded, you can then simply open it up in Photoshop and start placing your images into the grid. Once you’ve placed all of your images, you can then use the stickers’ alpha channel to mask out any parts of your image you don’t want visible. Masking is a vital part of any design process, so I’d recommend reading up on it in more detail. Finally, you’ll need to use the layer styles on your image to make the decals appear as though they’re on the correct layer. Do this by going to Layer Styles > Stylize > Decal Blending and adjusting the values accordingly. You’ll want the Decal Blending value to be around 40-50 and the Decal Opacity value to be 90-100%. Generate an overview of the design process
To make things easier, I’ve put together a quick overview of the various steps involved in making a helmet decal design. I’ve included screenshots from the process so you can see exactly what to do next. Step 1: Download a helmet decal generator. Step 2: Open up your decal generator in Photoshop. Step 3: Add your images to the Photoshop grid. Step 4: Using the alpha channel masking tool, mask out any parts of your images you don’t want visible. Step 5: Use layer styles to make your decals appear as though they’re on the correct layer.
Step 6: Add a texture to your helmet. Step 7: Add your text and color. Step 8: Add your nameplate. Step 9: Add your team name. Step 10: Add your sponsor. Step 11: Add your team logo. Step 12: Add your sponsors logo. Step 13: Add your team website. Step 14: Add your team Twitter handle. Step 15: Add your team Instagram handle. Step 16: Add your team Snapchat handle. Step 17: Add your team Discord handle. Step 18: Add your team Facebook handle. Step 19: Add your team Steam handle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I remove the helmet number decal?
I bought a helmet with a decal on the back. I want to remove the decal, but I can’t seem to peel it off. I tried rubbing alcohol and Goo Gone, but it’s still stuck to the helmet.
A helmet decal is a sticker that has been applied to the helmet. The sticker is designed to be permanently affixed to the helmet, but you can remove it.
No guarantees about the lifespan of the decal, but we’ve had no issues with it having been removed. And if you decide to remove the decal, we recommend doing so after washing the helmet with a mix of hot water and a little bit of dish soap.
How to wash the helmet decals?
The decals are removable and reusable. So, you can remove and re-apply them as many times as you like. Not only are they removable, but they’re also washable.
The only way to ensure your decals are staying in good condition is to wash them after each use. This helps to remove any dust from the road or from your helmet.
Clean the helmet with a wet cloth to remove any dirt and dust. Once clean, apply a clear coat to the?
Helmet using a soft cloth or microfiber cloth. This will protect the surface from scratches and scuffs. You can use a spray can of clear coat, but you will have to apply a lot of it to be effective.
The best way to do this is to use a roller and apply a thin layer with the help of a cloth. You can also use a clear coat spray if you are not too worried about the appearance.
You’ve reached the end of our buyer’s guide!
Hopefully you found the right helmet number decals for your helmet. If you’re still unsure what to get, leave a comment below and we’ll get right back to you. Still struggling to find the right product? Ask us anything in the comments below and we’ll get right back to you.
Did you find this guide helpful? Let us know! We’d love to know if you found the right product after reading this article. If you’re still unsure what to get, leave a comment below and we’ll get right back to you.