The Shimano BH59 brake hose is an excellent choice for many brake applications. It is compatible with disc brakes, caliper brakes and v-brake brakes. This wide range of applications allows the BH59 to be used on a variety of bikes. As it is designed to work with disc brakes, the BH59 is more than capable of handling the most demanding road, cyclocross and mountain bike riding. The BH59 features a steel core, which is designed to withstand high temperatures. The steel core also promotes excellent heat dissipation.
It is made from a durable elastomer compound to provide long-lasting service. The BH59 is also resistant to salt, chemicals, ozone and ultraviolet rays. In this review, we will analyze the Shimano BH59 hose and provide our verdict of the best Shimano brake hose. We also provide some key observations, which you should consider when purchasing the BH59.
10 Best shimano bh59 hydraulic brake hoses Reviews & Buying Guide
The Shimano BR-59 brake hose is one of the most common hydraulic brake hose options found on most mountain bikes today. It is compatible with Shimano hydraulic brakes, so you can use it on Shimano shifters as well as Shimano brakes. It connects brake to shifter or brake caliper.
It does not work with other brands of brakes.
1. Farbetter 2500mm Bicycle Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Complete Kit for Shimano BH59 System Included 4PCS Lever Covers, 4PCS Compression Nuts, 6PCS Protective sleeves, 5PCS Oliver and 5PCS Inserts (Black)
- The Complete kit is perfect for Shimano BH59 System, and you don’t need to buy any accessories.
- 2500mm long pipes can be tailored to your needs. Complete kit Including 4PCS Brake Lever Covers and 4PCS Compression Nuts, 6PCS Protective sleeves, 5PCS Oliver and 5PCS Inserts.
- Compatible for Shimano 355/395/396/445/446/447/486/505/575.
- Brake hose is made of high-quality material and nylon coating, which is durable and stable.
- Precision CNC made, has fine workmanship, high temperature and low temperature resistance, high blasting coefficient and safe use.
Additional Info :
As a leading brand in the market, Farbetter have developed a good quality product. The original Shimano black lever cover is made of rubber which fits well with the black Shimano lever. The compression nuts used in this product are high quality which are long lasting as well. The 5 different types of inserts are of different sizes to help with different brake lever types.
The hose material used by Farbetter is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene which is non-toxic, durable and flexible. This material is resistant to water, oil, grease, and UV light. This is one of the best hydraulic brake hoses you can find on the market today.
2. Dymoece Bicycle Brake Olive and Brass Connecting Insert Kit for Shimano BH59 BH90 Avid Sram Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose
- Perfectly fits for shimano BH90 system
- Compatible with Shimano DEORE SLX XT XTR
- Suitable for Shimano M7000/M8000/M9000 M615/M675/T750/M785/M985
Additional Info :
ConnectorsDymoece is a trusted name in bicycle parts, and comes in as one of the top brands in this list. This is because of their high level of quality assurance and their commitment to providing customers with the best possible products. The adapter features an o-ring design to ensure a secure fit with your brake hose, and it can be used with both Shimano and sram discs.
The Olive and brass finish offers a professional look to any brake hose setup, and the brass finish is corrosion-resistant to ensure the adapter can last for a long time. The brake connector is also very easy to install with a one-piece method that eliminates the need for any other tools.
3. 10PCS Bicycle Brake Olive and Brass Connecting Insert Kit for Shimano BH59 BH90 Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose (BH90)
- Material: Copper/Steel
- Bicycle brake olive and barb are compatible with Shimano DEORE SLX XT XTR
- Precision CNC made,High Quality metal, Perfectly fits shimano BH90 hose.
- Compatible for Shimano M615/M675/T750/M785/M985 /M7000/M8000/M9000.
- Disposable articles, because the brass olive head after use will be deformed.
Additional Info :
Designed to fit into the hose of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, this brass and olive color connecting insert kit is a necessary accessory that ensures proper braking performance. It comes in a pack of 10 inserts, ensuring long-term use and ensuring that you have plenty of time to maintain your brakes. Each insert is made of brass and olefin, ensuring that the insert has the right hardness and hardness to the hose.
This prevents the insert from being crushed by the pad, ensuring proper braking even through the use of the most extreme of forces. The inserts are also corrosion-resistant and resistant to wear, ensuring that the inserts do not need to be replaced every few months.
4. YBEKI Bicycle Brake Hose and Brass Connection Insert Kit, 2500mm Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Kit for Shimano BH59 BH90 Avid Sram Magura (Black BH90)
- ☆ MODEL – Applicable BH90 written on the original brake hose, m506、m596、m615、m666、m675、m7000、T750、m785、m8000、m8020、m985、m9000、R7020、R7025、R8020、R8070、R9170、R9120、R9180、R7070、R8070、R9170 etc. Matters needing attention (cutting the hose needs to be cut flat, otherwise the copper connector will be easily torn when inserted into the hose)
- ☆ HIGH PRESSURE ANTI-RIOT TUBING – DuPont Kevlar bulletproof fiber + Teflon reinforced braid and inner tube. High-quality materials make it extremely compressive.
- ☆ HIGHLY APPLICABLE JOINTS – Higher-purity pure copper olive head and oil needle have super high weather resistance after pressing and deforming tightly. Wider adaptability to various brake fluids. No matter what kind of brake fluid, there is no need to worry about its aging and oil leakage, even if it is soaked in the brake fluid or exposed for a long time.
- ☆ QUALITY GUARANTEE,6 MONTH WARRANTY. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you have made, do not hesitate to email us, We will prepare you as soon as possible to solve any problems for you until you are satisfied. Or you only have to return the product for a full refund.
Additional Info :
In our list of the best bicycle brake hose, we have included the best bicycle brake hose that you can get your hands on. One of the best things about this ybeki bicycle brake hose and brass connection insert kit, 2500mm bike hydraulic disc brake hose kit for shimano bh59 bh90 avid sram magura (black bh90) is that it comes with a brass connection insert. Apart from that, it is a braided brake hose.
It is very easy to install and is compatible with most types of brakes.
5. Replacement Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose with Brass Olive and Barbed Fitting Kit for Shimano BH59, BH90, AVID SRAM and Magura, 2.5m Length, Multiple Fitting options (for BH90)
- Replacement 5mm hydraulic disc brake hose in total length of 2.5m.
- Compatible with both mineral and DOT oil
- Available in multiple types of brass olive and barbed fitting options (Compatible with BH59, BH90, AVID SRAM, Magura). Please choose the option required when ordering.
- Come with 6 pcs of protection sleeves
Additional Info :
The first thing you should consider when purchasing a new brake hose is the ability to use both pads at the same time. This is especially important if you ride in a competitive or recreational cycling club as it is likely that you will be sharing brakes with others on the same bike. One brake hose that excels at this is the kuryakyn bh90 included in this list.
In addition, the olive and brass fittings are very durable, meaning that they will withstand a lot of use before they start to leak or burst. The one thing that you should note about this brake hose is that it has a larger diameter than the stock brake hose.
6. Dymoece 3000mm Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Kit for Shimano BH59 system-Including 5 brass olives and 5 brass inserts
- Perfectly fits for shimano BH59 system
- 3000mm tube is long enough to fit for your needs
- 5 brass olives and 5 brass inserts
- Compatible with Shimano M355/M395/M445/M446/M447
Dymoece is one of the most reputable names in the world of cycling accessories. This 3-part hydraulic brake hose kit was developed by the company specifically for Shimano’s BR-68 front and rear brake system. You can use it to rebuild your existing brake set or to upgrade to a new one. The material of the hose itself is made of high-quality polyurethane. This material is resistant to abrasion, heat, and UV rays.
It also makes for an outstanding brake hose because it does not corrode easily. Unlike rubber brake hoses, polyurethane does not absorb water. This helps to maintain the original stiffness of the hose even when it is wet.
7. BH90 Brake Olive and Barb – 12 PCS Brake brass olive and steel Connecting Insert kit for Shimano Mountain Bike Bicycle BH90 Avid Sram Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose BH90/BH59
- PACKAGE INCLUDING – 12 brass olives and 12 Steel inserts,fits for the disc brake hose, anti-rust,strong and wear-resistant,to meet your long-term needs.
- HIGH QUALITY METAL – Made of premium materials,precision CNC made,durable, fit for shimano BH90 hose system. Compatible with Shimano DEORE SLX XT XTR.
- MODEL NUMBER – Compatible with Shimano M615/M675/T750/M785/M985/M7000/M8000/M9000… etc.
- PLEASE NOTE – This is a single use item as the brass olive will deform after use.So please confirm your Shimano hydraulic brake model numbers lever/caliper combination. Simply look up your model number to identify whether you need the BH59 or BH90 hose insert.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE-The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
Additional Info :
/bh55/bh47/bh39/bh37/bh37/bh47/bh55/bh51/bh57/bh67/bh71/bh81/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91/bh91If you opt for the 12-piece brake brass olive and steel connecting insert kit, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of removing your brake lever. This connector kit makes it possible to keep the brake lever or brake lever lock in its original position while using the brake lever.
8. Shimano BH59-JK-SS 2000mm Disc Brake Hose Kit Black, for Deore M615, Alivio M4050, Altus M395
- OEM hose kit for Alivio BR-4050, Altus BR-M395 and Road BR-RS405 disc brakes
Additional Info :
, m506 and m506d disc brakesDeore is a brand name used by shimano in their disc brake products. The bh59-jk-ss is a road brake hose kit. It’s made of high quality rubber, which is resistant to heat and UV light. This hose kit is joined together by a durable steel hose clip, which is capable of withstanding high torque.
The 2000mm hose length makes it versatile. It can be used on both road and mountain bikes. If you’re looking for a long-reach road brake hose kit, this is a good choice.
9. JooFn BH59/BH90 Disc Brake Cable Hose Set Olive Connector Insert Connecting Bolt Bleed Kit Parts for MTB Mountain Bike Bicycle (BH59)
- BH59 Disc Brake Cable Hose Set.
- For Shimano M355 M315 M396.
- Material: olive connector insert and olive head made of copper; pressing screw made of stainless steel; tubing sleeve made of TPR rubber.
- Package Included: 4* Olive Head; 4* Connecting Inserts; 4* Screws; 2* Caps.
Additional Info :
What is the best disc brake cable hose set?
There are a lot of disc brake cable hose sets in the market today. How do you choose the best one?
A lot of things come into the consideration. These factors include the quality of the parts and materials used in its construction, the cost, and of course, the performance. With that in mind, the
Joofn bh59/bh90 disc brake cable hose set is a great option.
Why do I say that? It is because it is made of high-quality materials that ensure durability and long life. The connector is made of cold-welded stainless steel, which ensures strength and prevents leaks.
10. Wokape 25Pcs 2500mm Bike Hydraulic Brake Hose Kit with Needle Driver Insertion Tool and Hose Cutter for Shimano BH59 System, Include 4 Press screws/4 Sleeves/6 Caps/4 Olive Head/4 Inserts
- 🚲【Bike Hydraulic Brake Hose Kit】：The BH59 hose kit includes a 2500mm brake hose, 6 red hose protection caps, 4 olive heads, 4 oil needles, 4 pressing screws and 4 black rubber sleeves. The complete kit is perfect for the Shimano BH59 system, you don’t need to buy any accessories.
- 🚲【Quality Brake Hose Kit】：The brake hose is made of high quality material and nylon coating for durability and stability. The olive heads, oil needles and screws are made of quality copper and stainless steel material, which is rust-proof and durable. Rubber sleeve has fine workmanship, high temperature and low temperature resistance, high blasting coefficient and safe use.
- 🚲【Needle Driver Insert Tool】：The needle driver insertion tool magnetically secures the ends of hydraulic hoses and allows for easy installation of hose fittings. Easy to use and super practical. Secured double-ended driver is compatible with standard or torqued needles.
- 🚲【Hydraulic Hose Cutter】：The bike brake pipe cutting tool is made of tough ABS shell, solid and not easy to deform. Good quality not only can provide a safer guarantee for your life, but also good materials can increase product life.
- 🚲【Professional Tools】：Specifically designed for bike shop hydraulic hose tools. A must-have bike replacement tool for cycling trips to fully enjoy the outdoors.Compatible for Shimano 355/395/396/445/446/447/486/505/575.
/4 m85mm/2 m120mmGooseneck Hydraulic Brake Hose Kit has been designed to work with Shimano’s new bh59 brake lever system. This is a major upgrade from the older bh56 system. The new lever is designed with an extra long reach to accommodate those riders who have long arms. The new lever is also a bit more compact.
This means that it is now easier to find a brake lever position that works best for you. This Gooseneck Hydraulic Brake Hose Kit comes with four different types of high-quality brake hoses.
Basic Information to Help You Figure out the Best shimano bh59 hydraulic brake hoses
We have added a section for you to tell us what you think about these brake hoses. Please be as detailed as possible and don’t worry if you don’t know the technical terms. We are more than happy to help you out. Duration
We have done our research and have found that the average length of these brake hoses is approximately 5?. However, some of them can be as long as 6?. Ease of Installation
If you are a novice, we think that installation of these brake hoses will be a breeze. You only need a pair of pliers, a screwdriver, and a tube cutter to install them. All you need to do is to remove the old brake hose and slide in the new one. However, if you are not sure, we recommend that you hire a professional to do it for you. Durability
These are relatively new brake hoses and most of the reviews we have read about them are very positive. They are said to be very durable and will last for quite a long time. When installed correctly, they will not leak and will not wear out. Performance
Most of these brake hoses are rated to 300 psi and are capable of handling high pressure, which is perfect for performance brakes.
They are also made of high-quality materials and are resistant to corrosion. This means that you don’t have to worry about your brake lines corroding and rusting when these brake hoses are installed. Comfort
You will not have to worry about the brake lines being too stiff when you use these brake hoses, as they are comfortable to use. They are flexible and will not hurt your hands when you use them while riding. Installation
We think that the installation of these brake hoses is simple and easy. However, if you are not sure how to do it, we recommend that you hire a professional to do it for you. It will cost you a lot less in the long run. A Closer Look at Shimano Brake Hose
This is the Shimano brakle hose. This is a high-quality brake hose that is capable of handling high pressure. It is made of durable materials and will last for a long time. It is compatible with Shimano hydraulic brakes and can handle high pressure without leaking.
People Also Ask (FAQs)
Are Shimano BH59 Brake Hoses Suitable For Road Use?
Road bikes have different braking requirements and hoses that are specifically designed for mountain bikes are often not the best fit for road use. Even though Shimano brake hoses are sold in both road and mountain bike specific kits, they don’t always fit perfectly and some components require additional modifications to make them compatible with road bikes.
Even though Shimano’s BH59 mountain bike brake hose is road-specific, it doesn’t fit all brake calipers.
Shimano BH59 hydraulic brake hose is suitable for road use, especially for training.
What Brake Hoes Are The Best For Road Racing?
In this article, we’ve reviewed 7 of the best road brake hoses for sale in 2022. We’ve also detailed some key things to consider when buying. Contents What Are Road Brake Hoses A road brake hose is a thin rubber tube that connects the caliper and lever to the brake disc.
Hydraulic brakes use a hydraulic system to apply force to the brake disc.
The best brake hoes for road racing are made by Magura, Tektro, and Shimano.
What Brake Hoes Are Good For Mountain Biking?
Good question! Most brake hoes are designed for road cycling, but you can also find some mountain bike brake hoes. They’re all pretty versatile, though, so you could use them for a variety of cycling activities and sports.
I’ve reviewed the best mountain bike brake hoes on the market right now.
Magura, Tektro, and Shimano make some of the?
Best MTB brakes out there. This guide will review 7 of the best mountain bike brakes out there in 2021. We’ll look at Shimano, Magura, Tektro, and two budget options.
We’ll also outline some key things to consider when buying, helping you pick the best mountain bike brakes for your bike. No time to spare Here are the best mountain bike brakes for sale in 2021.
Brake hoses are not just for your bike. There are other things you can use them for, such as the replacement of a leaking water hose. Plus, you can also use them for other DIY projects around the house. You can find high-quality hoses online. But, do check the manufacturer’s website to make sure you order from the correct section.
Shimano, for example, has different types of hoses for different bikes and components. Now, I’d like to hear your opinion. Do you have any experience with the hoses I’ve reviewed? If you do, I’d like to hear your thoughts.